WHO WE ARE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you complete the ‘Contact Us’ form.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information about an individual that can identify a person. When you submit information to us through our ‘Contact Us’ form, we will collect personal data that you elect to provide such as:
- Identity data: First name, Last name, Company name
- Contact data: Email address, Contact number
Internet protocol (IP) addresses may be considered “personal data” in certain jurisdictions, such as in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and will be treated in accordance with this Policy.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
You may, at any time, review or ask for the rectification of, any of your personal data that we hold. We are permitted by law to charge an administration fee for the provision of this information to you. You may also object, at no charge, to any further use of your personal data, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website. Please see the ‘Your Rights’ section below for further information.
We will collect and process your personal data as follows:
- Personal data collected: Personal data that you elect to provide through our ‘Contact Us’ form
- Why processed: To respond to queries
- Legal basis for processing: Information provided by individual
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In processing your personal data, we may disclose your personal data:
- to our affiliates, due to the internal structuring of our organisation;
- if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of us or our employees, or of other users of our website and/or the Portal
We shall take reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure personal information. We cannot guarantee the security of information on or transmitted via the Internet.
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, up to a maximum of 12 months.
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data, such as where you withdraw your consent. If we shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data with so you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so, if we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data – unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, which produce a significant legal effect on you, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or with your explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under the ‘How to Contact Us’ section below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data processing practices, you can contact us via our ‘Contact Us’ form or by:
- Writing to us at: 5 St. James’s Square, 4th Floor, London SW1Y 4JU
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org