Dystematic is a fast growing FinTech looking to change the way the finance industry works with data.
We are a multi-disciplinary team with a unique combination of expertise across Data Science, Quant Research, Data Engineering, Design and Business Development. This allows us to provide world class products that combine robust quantitative techniques with financial domain expertise to deliver unique and innovative solutions to our clients.
As we look to the next stage of our growth, we’re looking for talented individuals to help us drive Sales and Partnerships.
- Uncover and capture opportunities for business growth within existing clients and new business
- Combine deep market knowledge and understanding of our clients’ workflows to position value-added solutions
- Conduct sales demos, presentations, and contract negotiations
- Collaborate with Design and product development teams to relay client needs and competitor analysis.
- Experience in Business Development / Sales
- Experience working in or selling to at least one of Asset Management, Private Wealth, Banking
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record of Sales and new business generation
- Deep understanding of Institutional use of Research tools and how to position products within client workflows
- Extensive connections within the industry in one of the verticals would be a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Other Required Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & an ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge of the financial technology industry including trends and market demands
- Highly motivated, collaborative, agile & creative
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task & adhere to deadlines
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
Apply below or email email@example.com