Dystematic is a fast growing FinTech looking to change the way the finance industry works with data. We are a multi-disciplinary team with a unique combination of expertise across Data Science, Quant Research, Data Engineering, Design and Business Development. This allows us to provide world class products that combine robust quantitative techniques with financial domain expertise to deliver unique and innovative solutions to our clients.
As we look to the next stage of our growth, we’re looking for a business development associate to help us develop our all facets of our external facing business.
From seeking out new business opportunities, working with a broad range of clients that cuts across the finance industry, to helping manage some of the awesome data partners we work with, this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to come in at the early stage of an exciting and ambitious business, develop and directly see the impact of your contribution in driving our growth.
- Help drive new business development and prospect new leads
- Meet clients face-to-face to present the company’s products and services
- Assist with the management of existing partnership with some of the biggest data vendors in the industry
- Assist in the design and creation of marketing strategy, collateral and new campaigns
- Assist in the creation of Sales Presentations and proposals
- Training and support of Client’s use of our complex suite of solutions
- Work with product teams, relaying client feedback to inform new product development
- Identifying target accounts and opportunities
- Previous experience or keen interest in Business Development/Sales
- Knowledge of or keen interest in Financial services and the Fintech space
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Business/Economics/Finance/Marketing or a STEM subject
Other Required Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & an ability to build strong relationships
- Highly motivated, collaborative & creative
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible, agile & open minded with a positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task & adhere to deadlines
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
Apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org